How things will work/prize
The prize for this contest will be one live leopard gecko. [shipping not included] and there will be three winners for each category.
First place will get one free gecko of their choice.
Second place will get 50% off a gecko of their choice.
Third place will get 30% off a gecko of their choice.
Pickings of prizes will still be on a first come first serve basis. If there is not a gecko you like right now, you may hold onto your discount for a future gecko. It will not expire~! Rules
1. You may submit up to two entries for each category. [ Giving you six possible entries total ]
2. If you enter, it would be appreciated if you also share to help get this around.
3. If you win, you must be able to pay shipping and be able to properly care for the gecko and provide proof that you can do so
. I retain the right to disqualify any contestants whom I feel cannot properly care for the animal.
4. You must be of 18 years or older or get parents permission to enter!
5. You must be within the United States to enter! I cannot ship outside the US.[also no Hawaii or Alaska.]
6. To enter you can either send your submission through the following links.. FaceBook Tumblr DeviantArt
7. Must be alright with my posting the works onto the other sites to update with the contestants. Credit will be given of course and if provided with a link to a deviant art profile or such, it will be included.
8. Please keep entries appropriate and of a pg-13 rating!
9. Artwork submitted must be of your own doing. No tracing or stealing other peoples work!Reptile category
You can either draw any of our breeder geckos in almost any way[just no anthro] Or you could help design us a logo.[So long as you’re ok with me using it if it wins.] There is also no limit to how many of the geckos you can include in the image. Although if you plan on doing a logo, minimal is preferred for sake of simplicity. Miscellaneous category
This category involves drawing this
character in his cat, human, or a human dragon hybrid form. [References for this however are not currently posted but I can provide them if the need arises]
[you can find a few other references including outfits in the description] Character should be in character! [If you get what I mean]Photo category
Take a photo of your own scalebaby enjoying the great outdoors or their enclosure! To ensure that the photo is yours, you must also put write down whichever name you will be submitting the photo under on a piece of paper [or something else that can be written on] and have it in the photo as well.END DATE IS 8/19/15